Thank you for your continued interest in the Dr. Jeanne L. Noble Lansing Delta GEMS (Growing & Empowering Myself Successfully) program. You are here because you are currently a member of our Delta GEMS program and you are interested in returning for another year!
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 program year and would love to have you back!
The following criteria will be used to determine eligibility:
- Attending a Lansing-area high school in the fall (grades 9-12)
- Review of grade point average.
- Level of involvement during the 2020-2021 program year.
- Participation in monthly required submissions.
- Both applicant and a parent or guardian must be available to attend a mandatory orientation session on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10AM-12:30PM EST.
Completed renewal applications must be received by 12PM EST on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 for consideration.
Applicants will be notified by Friday, July 9, 2021 of our decision following review of applications.
Our first meeting/orientation is scheduled to take place, Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10AM-12:30PM EST. This is a mandatory meeting for both participants and a parent/guardian.
If you have any questions, please e-mail our program chair, Ms. Onyinyé Ezeh at firstname.lastname@example.org