Thank you for your interest in the Dr. Jeanne L. Noble Lansing Delta GEMS (Growing & Empowering Myself Successfully) program. We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 program year.
The following criteria will be used to determine eligibility:
- Entering or attending a Lansing-area high school in the fall (grades 9-12)
- Must have a grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Attend monthly meetings held every third Saturday of the month from 10AM-12:30PM
- Submit a completed application with an attached applicant photo
- Both applicant and a parent or guardian must be available to attend a mandatory orientation session on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10AM-12:30PM EST.
Completed applications must be received by 12PM EST on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 for consideration.
Applicants will be notified by Friday, July 9, 2021 of our decision following review of applications.
Our first meeting/orientation is scheduled to take place, Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10AM-12:30PM EST. This is a mandatory meeting for both participants and a parent/guardian.
If you have any questions, please e-mail our program chair, Ms. Onyinyé Ezeh at firstname.lastname@example.org