Thank you for your interest in the Dr. Jeanne L. Noble Lansing Delta GEMS (Growing & Empowering Myself Successfully)
program. We are now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 program year.
The following criteria will be used to determine eligibility:
- Entering or attending a Lansing-area high school in the fall (grades 9-12)
- Must have a grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Attend monthly meetings held every third Saturday of the month from 10AM-12:30PM
- Submit a completed application with an attached applicant photo
- Both applicant and a parent or guardian must be available to attend a virtual mandatory orientation session on October 17, 2020 from 10AM-12:30PM EST.
Completed applications must be received by 12PM EST on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 (**extension) in order for consideration.
Applicants will be notified by October 11, 2020 of our decision following review of applications.
Our first meeting/orientation is scheduled to take place virtually, Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 10AM – 12:30PM. This is a mandatory meeting for both participants and a parent/guardian.
If you have any questions, please e-mail our program chair, Ms. Onyinyé Ezeh at firstname.lastname@example.org